image Home    About    FAQ    Contact     Consumer Inquiries client login

Consumer Inquiries

Request a Free Copy of Your Consumer Report (Motor Vehicle History)

Before you can obtain a free copy of the information License Monitor Inc., provided to your employer, we must first verify your identity by having you complete a Disclosure Request Form. This disclosure form needs to be filled out and signed by the individual desiring a copy of their report. We require this information so that we can accurately process your report request, and to ensure your privacy. This information is provided to you under the guidelines of the Fair Credit Reporting Act.

A Summary of Your Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act

Completed forms can be mailed, faxed, or e-mailed to:

License Monitor II, LLC.
130 Firefighters Memorial Dr.
Fort Montgomery, NY 10922-0287


Frequently Asked Questions:

How do I obtain a copy of my credit report?
License Monitor Inc., does not receive, store, or provide financial credit information. We do not provide credit reports. You may wish to inquire with your employer as to other companies which may have provided them information.

Don’t you need my permission to provide information about me to my employer?
For License Monitor Inc., to provide reports to your employer, you gave your employer written permission to monitor your driving behavior. The FCRA entitles you to a free copy of reports provided to your employer and all other relevant information in your file.

Why did my employer take action to change my employment status?
Only your employer can answer that question. License Monitor is an information provider only and does not make any decisions regarding employment status.

How can I change violation information on my report that is incorrect?
After reviewing your report, if you believe any of the information is inaccurate you may file a dispute by mailing a written statement of dispute and supporting documentation to:

License Monitor II, LLC.
Consumer Service Center
130 Firefighters Memorial Dr.
Fort Montgomery, NY 10922-0287

License Monitor will review your dispute and contact the appropriate state agency to verify the current status of the information. If License Monitor's records are updated as a result of your dispute, a revised copy of your report will be returned to you and your employer.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Center at 800-303-8063. Should you have any questions as to a change in your employment status, please contact your employer.

Thank You

|  Privacy Policy  |  CCPA – Exercise Your Rights © 2001-2024 License Monitor II, LLC. All rights reserved | 800-303-8063 | Contact Us