Transporting children safely is one of the primary responsibities of New York State school districts and BOCES. Using DriverManager 3.1g, you can be confident that any driver who gets behind the wheel of a school bus is properly licensed, endorsed and in compliance.
License Monitor understands the rigorous S19-A regulatory requirements of school bus operators and those that monitor bus driver performance. That’s why we’ve added two important features to our existing offering: S19-A StatusMonitor and S19-A Compliance Monitor®.
In addition to the constant monitoring of New York State DMV driver license statuses and the timely reporting of all driver license activity, school districts and BOCES are now alerted of S19-A status changes within 24 hours!
DriverManager 3.1g may be purchased directly through the New York State Office of General Services (OGS) under Contract Number PC67666.
Experience the benefits of DriverManager 3.1g today:
- Web-based and completely encrypted so you can securely access driver data any time and anywhere there’s an Internet connection.
- With our 24/7 New York State DMV interface, there’s no waiting for data to be sent to you. DriverManager 3.1g actually goes out and retrieves the information you need.
- You receive DriverAlerts by email on all DMV driver license changes (accidents, convictions, DWIs, endorsement and class changes, expirations, revocations, suspensions, etc.) Receive additional DriverAlerts signaling a change in a bus driver’s S19-A status.
- Fully integrated S19-A Compliance Monitor® to easily track SED and S19-A information, print motor vehicle records, and complete pre-populated S19-A forms. All from your secure, online account.
- Our exclusive AuditLog® will make it easy for your district or BOCES to remain in compliance with NYS DMV regulations and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act.
The only effective way to manage driver risk is to proactively monitor driver license activity. See what DriverManager 3.1g can do for your organization. Take our online tour or contact us today.